Pages

Friday, February 02, 2007

Are you in? Part 2

Ready! Set!Go!

The student photographers will be armed with cameras and roaming the campus on Monday! Hope you are joining us!

The FLICKR Group has now been created- But you need to contact me so I can invite you to join because we have a public group that is set to "by invitation".
http://www.flickr.com/groups/photo-a-day4schools/
Steps to be included in the group:
1. Set up a Flickr account
2. Search for our group - Photo-a-Day for schools or me ( Babs2teach)
3. Add me to you contacts and send me a message
4. I will reply with an invitation to join the group

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Janice Stearns said...

I've really enjoyed reading your posts. I'm looking forward to the Photo-a-Day project. It sounds like a great way to use tools to collaborate globally. I'll share it in my next newsletter.